Share Your Dating Experiences: Inspire Thousands of People
If you want to share your online dating experiences, we are glad to help you! Your story can encourage some people to become more active and start looking for a soulmate online. There are not that many rules and requirements for your dating story. Let’s take a look at a few of them:
- Language. You don’t need to write in English, although it would be preferable. Still, if you write in your native language, and it is not English, our experts will translate it and post it on the platform. Keep in mind that both versions of your story will appear on the site.
- Length. You don’t have to write a 500-word essay with every single detail. Write as much as you want to share. If you want to keep it short, let it be short. If you are eager to tell us about every single step of your dating experience, we will be glad to post it!
- Anonymity. It is possible to write a story without telling who you are.
We are eager to share online dating stories with people who are looking for serious online relationships. Every single dating story that you can find on our website was written by a real user.
Nevertheless, if we believe that a story was fabricated or its content doesn’t correspond with our values and rules, we can reject posting a story. Here are a few rules that can help you avoid getting your story blocked:
- the user who wrote the story uses strong, violent, or abusive language
- the story advocates self-hard, hatred, or aggressive behavior
- the story is requesting funds, financial support, donations, or purchases of some kind
- the story doesn’t tell anything about one’s dating experience
- the story was copied from other websites
- the storyteller promotes some platforms and websites in their story
- the storyteller accuses someone or something without decent proof
We also want you to know that the purpose of this section is to help you share your feelings. It doesn’t mean that every single story that you can find here is going to be positive. If you face scams, fraud, or inadequate attitude from the administration, female users, or anyone else, feel free to share your information here. Just keep in mind that if you make some accusations, they should be supported with some kind of evidence.