Advice from an Online Dating Expert — Owen Bartell’s Interview Teaches Us About Finding Love
Finding love in the digital age can be a daunting prospect, but luckily we have experts like Owen Bartell to help us navigate the world of online dating. In this interview, Owen shares his insights and advice on how to succeed in the online dating world. He offers tips on how to create an attractive profile, how to write effective messages and how to spot potential red flags. With his help, you can find the perfect match in no time!
Yeah, it is an eternal problem.
These are very common questions, Doris. I guess, men keep asking them because when they learn the answers, they still act impulsively and make weird mistakes. Especially when it goes to online dating. You need to get the hang of all the possibilities the mail order platform offers you. Let’s start with your first question. The first mistake that men make when becoming potential members is their profile. They either use “a six-pack” pics or photos with buddies. In order to use the website properly, a guy needs to upload versatile, clear photos. Moreover, it is essential to fill in as much information about your dating goals and interests as possible. No one wants to break the ice with a dull man. We live in the 21st century when a mysterious dude is no longer desired. Serious women skip such profiles super quickly.
Now we are gradually moving to the second question — how to attract mail brides? Dating websites are packed with various effective tools for communication. I have created a simple strategy for men, which consists of 3 steps.
1. Initiate a conversation. Start it with an engaging question (google it beforehand). Show that you are an interesting person. Come on. She is not going to date a dull dude.
2. Move to audio or video calls during the first two weeks. This automatically moves relationships to a new level. You can start with audio messages and then move to calls.
3. Ask her out. Two months of online communication should be enough for you to get used to each other. Propose her a real date, don’t be scared. If you invite her to your country, then be prepared to pay for everything and set a plan for your dates.
Don’t wait for “big” steps for months. Wasting your time on messages will not benefit either of you, especially when you are both looking for something meaningful. Have a blast!
Owen’s got some cool pieces you should definitely check out – I’ve picked out a few here for you:
- Are you considering getting a mail order bride? If so, you are not alone. In recent years, mail order brides have become increasingly popular, and more and more people are turning to this option when looking for a partner. Read more in this article.
- Are Mail Order Brides Real? This is a question that many people have when it comes to the concept of finding a partner online. In this article, you’ll know about it.